Thursday 11 August 2016

JESUS CHRIST AND YOU; IT'S A STORY OF LOVE.



Romans 5:8 Amp ''But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.''

Jesus Christ and you; it's a story of love. The Bible said in John 3:16, '' For God so loved the world....'' Not the world of trees, houses or cars but the world of sinners, me and you. God's love for us knows no bounds and He demonstrated it by giving us His best (Jesus Christ) to redeem us from sin.

Our opening scripture expansiates on this love. It clearly states that ''...while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us." How remarkable is this. The gospel of Jesus Christ teaches about this love. He said ''Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest'' (Matthew 11:28). You might say ''I'm too dirty for Him, I've committed a lot of atrocities, crimes and sin. I'm a chronic sinner, a drug addict, a womanizer.'' No! Jesus said come! He knows that on your own, you cannot carry this burden. No need of the suffering anymore, Come to Jesus!

Our Lord Jesus loved us so much that He layed down His life for us, so that we will not have to die for our sins anymore. We're now new creations in Christ Jesus. The bible says:  ''Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new'' (2nd Corinthians 5:17). He went further to giving us His own righteousness (2nd Corinthians 5:21). We've been made the righteousness of God in Christ. Hallelujah!

If you've not giving your life to Jesus Christ, here is a wonderful opportunity. Don't wait till you become a better person, because you can't do it on your own. Don't say you're the worst sinner on earth or you're too filthy for Jesus Christ, No! Come to Jesus! No need of the struggling in life, no need of the suffering, the poverty, the failure; Come to Jesus! ''He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?'' (Romans 8:32).

Jesus said, ''I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me'' (John 14:6).
Say this prayer now:

''Oh Lord God, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am sinner.  I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins. Your word says whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit. I declare that I am saved. I am born again, I am a child of God. I now have Christ dwelling in me. I am a New Creation. Hallelujah!''

Welcome to God's family. Please endeavour to start attending a living Church close to you and make God's word the standard of your life.
We'll love to hear from you, please endeavour to comment.
Stay tuned for more topics. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment