Wednesday 28 September 2016

YOU ARE VALUABLE TO GOD.


1st Corinthians 6:20 Amp. ''You were bought with a price [purchased with a [b]preciousness and paid for, [c]made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.''

As a Christian, it is very important for you to know that you're valuable to God. You are not ordinary. Jesus Christ gave His life for you and I so that we would not have to die for our sins. The bible emphasizes this truth in John 3:16,
''For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.'' 

God demonstrated how valuable we are to Him by giving up His only begotten son to redeem us. Notice this, He did not die for us because we were many, No! He died for us because we were valuable to Him. If you were the only sinner on earth, Jesus Christ would still have died for you.

 If you want to know the value of a thing, you check its price. Jesus Christ was the price for our redemption. This shows how important we are to God. Our opening scripture says,  ''You were bought with a price [purchased with a [b]preciousness and paid for....'' (1st Corinthians 6:20). This is amazing. I'm valuable to God.

Jesus went further to show us how important we are to God by sharing His sonship with us. ''But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name...'' (John 1:12). No wonder John said,

''Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. [2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.'' (1 John 3:1-2 KJV). Halleluyah!

Prior to this time, you may have lived your life thinking you're a nobody, a no-good, a nonentity. You may have even been told by your parents that you were a mistake. You may have suffered through life, thinking no one cares. Beloved, I bring you good news today, YOU ARE VALUABLE TO GOD. He so much cares about you that He gave His best in order to save you and that's not all, He has the best plans for your life, only if you will let Him. All you need do is to receive and welcome Him in your life. ''Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.'' (Romans 10:9).

The choice is yours to make, and I believe you'll make the right choice. ''The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.'' (Romans 10:11).
Say this prayer now:

''Oh Lord God, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am sinner.  I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins. Your word says whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit. I declare that I am saved. I am born again, I am a child of God. I now have Christ dwelling in me. I am a New Creation. Hallelujah!''

Welcome to God's family. God bless you.

Further study: Ephesians 2 :4 -5,  1st John 3 : 1 -2.

No comments:

Post a Comment